S..E..E..

i think i have a mind that moves quite fast. may not in uniform direction thou. i write, and sometimes things written without knowing the intention. but this is where i write what i think.

2006-04-27

Two alients came to my house

This was written on last Tuesday.

Today I saw 2 leeches in my garden. Uninvited guests - probably climbing up from the drain in front of the house. At first I thought they were snails without the shell, cause they actually moving slowly on the grass. Looks kind of cute though, probably because there are only 2 of them. And, no..i am not those disgusting people that u tot I am :P


Their shape and colour reminds me of the ‘mango pickles’ bought from the supermarket shelves… hehe. But then the thought of putting these blood suckers into the mouth is like….EEWWWW!!!!
- Definitely one of the bad days in the 3rd Lunar month of the Doggy year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home